|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||USD applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2016||03/16/2016 **||Rolling Admission||08/08/2016||12/06/2016|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Students will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Indicates that deadline has passed
|Language Requirement:||3 semesters||GPA:||3.0|
|Internships:||Yes||Disciplines offered:||College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business, School of Engineering, Undergraduate|
|Accomodations:||Host families, Residencia||Service-Learning:||Yes|
|Research:||Yes||Class Standing:||Must have completed 60 units|
|Program Advisor:||Derek Brendel - firstname.lastname@example.org||Tuition Remission Eligible Program:||Yes|
In this program, students will directly enroll at the ITESM Guadalajara campus and take courses taught in English or Spanish. To view more information CLICK HERE.
- Students are advised to select five primary courses plus five alternates.
- All courses must be approved by USD for transfer prior to departure. Students are advised to start the process well in advance of the application deadline since processing can take weeks.
- For more information about courses which have been pre-approved to transfer as USD credit please contact Exchange Program Advisor, Derek Brendel at email@example.com
- Online Spanish Test: this test will have to be done by the student before arrival. The instructions will be given by email.
- One-page paper: this test will have to be done by the student before arrival. You have to write a one-page paper and send it to the Teacher Ana Meza by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ). The suggested topics for this paper are: aborto, racismo, guerra, el uso del internet, la importancia del intercambio cultural, la globalización (ventajas y desventajas), el problema de la pobreza en el mundo.
- Interview: Upon arrival, as part of the activities of the orientation week, you will have a short interview in Spanish with one of the Spanish professor.
Student may opt to live in student dorms (called 'Residencias') on campus or with a host family. More information can be found HERE.
Orientation: This mandatory orientation is held one week before the beginning of the semester. Students will have the opportunity to be introduced to the ITESM system as well as receive a campus tour. Non native-speakers will be able to take the TOEFL test. Students will also receive counseling on course selection and course registration. Several day excursions will also be planned during the orientation.
Campus Life: As a registered student you can enroll in any sport or cultural class without a registration fee; nevertheless, some of them may require special equipment that you must acquire.
CLICK HERE to view ITESM's Institutional video